Round Table Talk 2017
REGISTER NOW BROCHURE
Date: 18 September 2017
Time: 08.15 AM to 05.30 PM
Venue: Tun Dr Ismail Hall B, PWTC, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
The Round Table Talk – Jewels Of The Muslim World – one-day conference, held on 18th September 2017: with the Theme “Forging relationships, and accomplishing missions” will get exclusive insights of the awards recipient and experts/leaders of Muslim World. In order to achieve their success, they too went through challenges, both subtle & overt which eventually help them develop practical skills & critical thinking abilities.
This year’s Thought Leadership Series will focus on the traditional meaning of leadership portrays leaders as extraordinary individuals who are exceptionally brilliant, splendid speakers or highly energetic. Modern scientific research, however, repeatedly found that successful leaders are those who can forge and strengthen relationships to accomplish tasks. Their ability to accomplish tasks is found to be even more important than their interpersonal skills. Strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders guarantee innovativeness and enhance competitiveness respectively.
Session 1: Contemporary Leadership Roles
Session 2: Emotional intelligence to spur/regulate emotional labour
Session 3: Entrepreneurship and the future of youth employment
Session 4: Self-made leaders: success stories of the Jewels
Special Session Leadership by Mufti Ismail Menk
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THE ROUND TABLE TALK 2017?
- Any success-driven individual, business person or leader who is active in their industry and excited to gain new knowledge.
- Emotional intelligence to spur/regulate emotional labour
- Those interested in understanding the challenges, opportunities and solutions concerning various aspects of the global economy.
- Those who intend to continue inspiring, transforming and contributing to their businesses and communities
WHY YOU SHOULD BE AMONG THE JEWELS OF MUSLIM WORD?
- Have a close conversation among the Jewels and be inspired for innovation
- Be among the jewels who trigger unique knowledge and unique interests that can pollinate new ideas.
- Think creatively, reflect, re-invent and experience life from a whole new perspective.